This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Associate to join our client in the Raleigh area. This role processes supplier invoices and payments to ensure that suppliers are paid within terms, the appropriate general ledger accounts are charged for the invoices once the proper documentation is made, and approval has been received from management.
- Processes supplier invoices for payment within terms. This includes ensuring all proper documentation has been received from operations, invoices have been approved for payment by management, that the proper G/L code has been assigned for each expense, and that the information is correctly entered into the company’s accountable payable financial system.
- Maintains accurate electronic files for the Accounting Department as it pertains to accounts payable transactions, including vendor files.
- Files and maintains orderly documentation of all accounts payable transactions per company policies.
- Coordinates and communicates with other members of the company who are purchasing materials and services to maintain good supplier relationships.
- Gains an excellent understanding of the accounts payable module of current financial system to effectively process supplier invoices
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; a minimum of two (2) years of accounting or related experience. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.