This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Order Processing Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Follow established processes and procedures for inventory control and order processing
- Establish priorities for all received orders through coordination with Product Preparation Management Supervisors (Pickline/Pre- ticket)
- Track and report all product(s) inventories/orders not meeting minimum established requirements
- Communicate with Shipping/Receiving Managers regarding orders, inventory levels, and discrepancies
- Analyze inventories and orders to make projections/recommendations on future inventory adjustments/needs
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Associate’s Degree with 2+ years of Inventory Management experience
- Knowledge of product-line and automated control inventory systems
- Understanding of Microsoft Window 2003 software
- Familiarity with computer and paper files, folders, and directories
- Ability to perform mathematical functions (high school level) involving percentages
- Experience as a Warehouse Operations Worker/Specialist is preferred
- Familiarity with sampling/quality inspection techniques is preferred
- Experience with MAS 500 inventory control is preferred
- Familiarity with the Spanish language is preferred