This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Controller for a client of ours in RTP, NC.
- Oversee Accounting functions performed by Directory of Administration/Finance
- Support Director of Administration/Finance in maintaining integrity and reliability of ERP system
- Adhere to GAAP reporting
- Responsible for monthly financial statement reporting to Munich CFO and Project Sigma Team
- Analyze monthly operating results vs. liquidity plan
- Oversee and update detailed weekly cash forecasts
- Oversee monthly inventory forecast
- Adhere to all established internal Accounting controls and procedures
- Prepare annual financial plan and monitor departmental budget
- Coordinate annual financial audit
- Oversee income, sales, franchise, excise, and property tax filings
- Support Sales team on contract reviews and competitive pricing analysis
- Review various contracts and agreements
- Support Director of Administration/Finance on all Human Resources issues, to include: payroll
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA is a plus
- 15+ years of experience in a Financial Leadership role in a Distribution/Manufacturing company
- Experience with ERP software; Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains is preferred
- Experience with Human Resources, Contract Review, and IT oversight
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com and Quality Management systems