This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position is responsible for all day-to-day accounting related activities, cash management, basic HR tasks, financial reporting, internal controls, annual audits, banking relations, insurance, property management, and working with the owner on his personal financial goals.
- Maintain books, prepare financials and perform all ancillary functions related to the four property management companies and a home construction company
- Assist in closing the books and preparing the financials
- Assist in the preparation of the external audit workpapers and reviewed Annual Report
- Employee expense reports
- Administration for health care and retirement plans
- Maintain employee files
- Maintain HR policies and procedures
- Maintain employee handbook
- Assist with new hire on-boarding and terminations
- Communicating with tenants and working with them to resolve problems
- Lease renewals
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance
- Errands including running to the post office, bank, etc.
- Maintaining files in Accounting
- Mailing invoices and checks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Solid understanding of accounting entries, organized, accurate, analytical , detail and deadline oriented, confidentiality, thoroughness, strong math skills, self-motivated and able to prioritize, strong written and verbal communications, team-oriented, efficient and hard-working.