This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Representative to join an equipment distributor in the RTP area, The ideal candidate will contact regular and prospective customers to explain and recommend products, assist customers in person and over the phone with selection process. This is all business to business relationships.
· Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features and solicit orders.
· Recommend products to customers based on customers’ needs and interests.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses and credit terms.
· Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
· Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
· Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
· Identify potential customers.
· Maintain records of sales or other business transactions.
· Develop proposals for current or prospective customers.
· Increase focus on key customers in a support role.
· Gain superior product knowledge in support of our customers.
· Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Interior Design or Industrial Engineering is preferred
· Space planning experience would be preferred
· Must have 1-3 years of recent relevant inside sales experience
· Strong communication skills
· Must be proficient with MS Office
· CAD Experience is preferred but not required