This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Specialist for a client of ours in Greenville, NC.
- Process customer invoices prepared by Client Services Department
- Send invoices to customers via mail, email, or customer portal
- Post customer payments, to include: checks, lockbox reports, and income wire transfers
- Deposit checks received through mail
- Prepare weekly AR reporting package, to include: status of latest contacts made for past due customers
- Prepare monthly AR reporting package, to include: analysis of outstanding sales and bad debt reserves
- Create AR Aging Reports with critical issues defined
- Analyze customer accounts at the time of payment application for errors
- Contact customers to collect past due amounts; Document results of contacts; Track and follow-up on customer commitments
- Work with Controller on customer set-up process, to include: running D&B reports, defining credit limit needs for Sales department, and collecting required customer data prior to customer set-up
- Document AR collections processes
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting OR High School Diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience