This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a growing company in the Raleigh areal. Varying evening shifts available.
• Receive, research, and respond to consumer inquiries and requests via phone and via email-within Salesforce.
• Enter RMA and refund orders into Oracle.
• Create and/or edit consumer contacts and create/edit cases for consumers within salesforce.
• Respond to inquiries regarding shipping/delivery dates and shipment tracking numbers.
• Process and follow up on less complex customer issues requiring replacements (such as late shipments) and refunds.
• Log calls and notes/comments into Salesforce cases.
• Maintain basic familiarity with products, warranties, and applications.
• Maintain working relationships with supporting departments (such as shipping and accounting).
• Participate in departmental/team meetings and training programs.
• Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls via multi line phone system
• High School Diploma minimum. Associates Degree or Bachelor’s degree desired or 2+ years of previous customer service experience.
• Ability to type 30 wpm and experience working with the Internet and e-mail.
• Experience with Salesforce and/or Oracle is a plus.