This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract Investigator Payment Coordinator to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
• Supports investigator payments process by:
• Inputting investigator budgets;
• Running summary reports in preparation for payments
• Distributing investigator payments to respective sites
• Reviews and investigates Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs) and CTA amendments to ensure payments are made according to the documented payment terms and schedule. Escalates discrepancies to line manager or the appropriate project team member as needed.
• May support Investigator Payment team in running reports in the Clinical Trial Management System.
• Provides support to distribute payments and remittance information to investigators and institutions globally.
• Liases with global grants specialists on queries regarding setup of funds or other assignments.
• Participates and completes ad hoc assignments as needed.
• Works with sponsor systems and applications as required by the project.
• Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
• AA degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in data management in a clinical research organization or related field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail.
• Foreign language proficiency preferred.