This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Designer to join an established company in the Cary area.
- Generate concept sketches, design studies and layout drawings.
- Execute design work to meet customer specifications. Create component, assembly, and equipment designs.
- Interact with project team members. Act as lead designer during the delivery of equipment orders. Attend design reviews and related project meetings.
- Attend customer meetings for specifics on the project scope for design concepts, components and interface measurements at the job site location.
- Generate and track schedules to insure projects are executed completely and on time. Prioritize and manage work to support budgeted hours and scheduled due dates for projects.
- Perform inspections of work in process and resolve questions or issues that occur during the manufacturing phase.
- Perform QC inspections of customer manufactured components and assemblies prior to shipment
- Domestic and International travel required.
- Support resolution of design issues that occur after the equipment is delivered to the customer.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of design experience
- Able to model complex assemblies in Autodesk Inventor (required), AutoCAD (required)