This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
- Support end customers, distributors, independent sales reps & company sales engineers with design support questions from the office and occasionally on site.
- Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes, in collaboration with project manager to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
- Review specifications and other customer documentation if service is requested by the application engineer or project manager.
- Interface with machine shops to manufacture designed parts and verify their spec and tolerances with the created drawings.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Solidworks mechanical design software and other
- 2+ years of mechanical design experience
- Experience in machine design and more complex assemblies where some motion is implemented (linear, rotational, etc.). This motion can be done by using pneumatics, drives, servomotors, etc.