This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Account Representative to join an established company in the Garner area. This position is responsible for processing incoming customer orders and coordinating shipping of orders with internal departments.
· Invoices and answers customer requirements on order status, pricing, etc
· Resolves customer order inquires and issues
· Consults with operation peers on more complex, non-routine customer requests and concerns
· Tracks customer orders/backorders/inquires and analyzes trends
· Receive/process inbound orders thru EDI and process error reports as necessary
· Investigate and support A/R, and process NCRs in a timely manner
· Maintain both JDE and ILS systems ensuring no duplications and compare to mismatch reports.
· Provides general information on company products and services
· Two year Associate Degree required. Bachelor degree a plus
· Minimum of 5 years of customer service experience required.
· Excellent oral communication skills
· Strong excel computer skills (create and manipulate worksheets)
· Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus