This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Controls Technician to join an established company in the Raleigh area.
- Commissions DDC systems by following commissioning procedures and guidelines.
- Organizes commissioning projects by accepting projects from project management; analyzing commissioning workload timelines; understanding project requirements, sequence of operation, programming and system type; conferring and collaborating with other members of engineering and programming team.
- Directs Electrical Sub-Contractors by prioritizing areas of completion; answering questions to assure proper installation; enforcing proper installation methods verifying proper installation.
- Completes Commissioning Projects by organizing, prioritizing and scheduling start-up assignments; coordinating with programming for needed modifications and corrections for DDC and Displays; organizing turnover to Project Manager for project close-out; following up on work results.
- Controls/ Commissioning knowledge
- Ability to travel by Cooperating and understanding the importance high profile customers with locations in multiple regions and recognizes a sense of urgency with those needs.
- Knowledge of PLC’s & programming language