This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Civil Engineering Technical Manager to join an established company in the Durham area.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Environmental Engineer, or Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Work experience in civil utility design, site design, erosion control, and project management
- Experience with institutional and government work preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience with developing and managing team resources and clients
- NC PE required
- Write and assemble well organized design reports for presentation of design concepts
- Assist in the design and production of plan sets for institutional, government, and energy clients for various infrastructure projects
- Function as a liaison between the Production Team and Project Manager
- Leadership of a team
- Work in accordance with established company standards to efficiently design and produce complete and accurate plan sets
- Represent the Company at client meetings and coordinate with client and local government officials