This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an experienced executive assistant to join our client in the Raleigh area. In this position, the executive assistant will support four executives within the organization. This is an exciting position with a growing company.
- Provides a wide variety of administrative services, such as composing, typing and proofing documents and presentations.
- Assists in planning, directing, managing and coordinating day-to-day business activities which may change from time to time.
- Prepares agendas and gathers associated materials including compilation of the board book for executive and Board meetings.
- Manages organizational activities, such as appointment calendars and meeting agendas.
- Supports executive logistical needs, including booking travel, transportation and lodging.
- Plans key meetings and events, including accommodation and catering needs. Prepares agendas and gathers associated materials including compilation of the board book for executive and Board meetings.
- Associate’s degree required.
- Minimum of 6 years experience supporting senior executives in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions.
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail.