This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Corporate College Campus Recruiter to join an established biotech company in the RTP area. This position develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs, including the identification of qualified candidates. Maintains partnership with managers to ensure best practices of recruitment and staffing. Plans, develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies for assigned departments with special emphasis on a well-qualified and diverse pools of candidates, timeliness, and cost effectiveness.
• Works closely with managers to define selection process and arrange interviews. Establishes, cultivates, and maintains ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business unit and its recruitment needs within the context of their mission.
• Develops recruitment plans based on department needs that clearly define and commit to service and performance criteria.
• Executes recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs within the defined service and performance criteria for center level openings.
• Works closely with all areas of HR Department to facilitate effective HR relationships. Promotes a variety of recruitment functions such as job fairs, university and college career days, and career events targeted for special populations.
• Creates job offers consistent with compensation practices and internal equity.
• Provides guidance to hiring manager on recruitment process and interview techniques.
• Collects and analyzes data on demographics and hiring activity for use in designing recruitment plans.
• Ensures AAP compliance in the recruitment process. Conducts targeted outreach when necessary and educates hiring managers on AAP practices and principles.
• Ensures open positions and start date report is updated weekly.
• Maintains ownership of HR recruiting and staffing processes. Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) with internal controls.
• Travels to other company locations when necessary for recruiting/interviewing purposes.
• Bachelor’s Degree is Required
• 3-5 years of corporate recruiting experience is required
• Proficient with MS Office and ATS