This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an HR Coordinator for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Perform data entry
- Manage HRIS, to include: maintaining employee database records and running inquiries
- Maintain employee personnel records
- Answer employees’ general HR related questions
- Interact with internal functions as needed (i.e. communicating with the Finance Department to ensure smooth administration of payroll, vacation tracking, and headcount reporting)
- Assist with candidate sourcing, scheduling interviews, posting open positions, preparing offer letters, overseeing ATS, conducting recruiting analysis, and coordinating new employee on-boarding process
- Perform general administrative duties, to include: creating spreadsheets, presentations, and reports; filing, faxing, and scanning; making travel, meeting, and event arrangements
- Assist with the operational management of H&W/Retirement Benefit plans as needed
- Assist with other HR Department projects as needed
- Previous HR experience is preferred
- Ability to be sensitive in regards to confidential matters
- Strong computer, communication, organizational, and project coordination skills
- Must be a self-starter