This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Documentation Coordinator – Spanish to join an established company in the Durham area.
• Performs assigned resource measurement functions, including but not limited to: job setup, handling and management; scanning and OCR text conversion; transcription; file preparation using provided editorial guidelines; analysis and reporting; and database maintenance for all Spanish measurement.
• Develops clear understanding of the critical nature of file preparation for analysis.
• Organizes and maintains network files and storage; performs archiving functions as necessary.
• Maintains accurate schedules and provides status reports for assigned projects or work requests.
• Initiates or replies to internal correspondence regarding assigned projects and/or material received, produced or edited.
• Communicates in a professional manner in all types of communication.
• Supports team members in providing outstanding customer service and support.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or 2-4 years of comparable work experience
• Spanish proficiency
• Technically savvy with MS Office products