This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to join an established company in the Morrisville area. This position will provide data related administrative support for national, regional and corporate agreements.
• Utilize available research tools to draw sound conclusions and effectively determine appropriate courses of action to meet the internal and external requirements for GPOs, IDNs, surgery centers, hospitals, distributors and government agencies, as required.
• Process contract-related documents and pricing requests/approvals.
• Administer individual facility contracts and special pricing agreements.
• Maintain membership affiliation to pricing contracts for GPOs and IDNs.
• Demonstrate the ability to contribute to the development of the contract management process.
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
• Support the Sales Teams by producing and interpreting sales/pricing reports when required.
• Analyze contracts upon expiration and aid in determination of contract management.
• Communicate contract agreement adjustments and expirations to internal senior management, field sales and distributors.
• Maintain all documentation related to contracts. Maintain electronic back-up files for all proposals, pricing approvals and related analysis.
• Act as liaison with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and other departments as requested by the department head.
• Participate in department or company projects as they relate to Contract Management or relative data.
• Provide general informational support for the Strategic Pricing and Contract Management department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
• Minimum 2 years in office environment working with reports and sales personnel.
• 1-2 years of contract administration experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of Access and PowerPoint experience a plus.
• SAP experience preferred.