This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Curriculum Specialist – Spanish & English /Copywriter to join an established company in the RTP area. This position performs Spanish and English editorial and administrative functions to support assigned development and operations projects.
• Writes, reviews, and edits Spanish and English assessment materials in accordance with research-based specifications and company guidelines.
• Verifies facts, dates, and statistics; performs directed research activities as necessary.
• Reads Spanish and English copy to detect and correct grammar and mechanics errors.
• Performs final checks on tests for keys and formatting/style correctness
• Provides Spanish and English editorial support for company communications, papers, and proposals.
• Maintains both hard and electronic records for the purpose of documenting activities and ensuring compliance with company guidelines.
• Consults with supervisor and team to evaluate individual project needs and timelines.
• Tracks project elements at micro-level, using electronic information management system and hard-copy iterations as applicable.
• Provides regular updates to supervisor and team.
• Effectively manages workload and priorities for multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines.
• Collaborates with team to complete assignments within reasonable scheduling and quality requirements.
• Initiates and replies to correspondence in a timely fashion.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a degree in English, Spanish, or a related field. MA/MFA and at least two years related work experience and/or training is desirable.
• Proficient in Windows environment, intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and basic internet navigation.