This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a SaaS Contracts Manager to join an established company in the Chapel Hill area. This position will participate in the attainment of business objectives by supporting new business through specialized support in the structuring, negotiating, and monitoring of contracts. Manages all sales contracts for the company cradle-to-grave.
• Ensures bids/proposals and contracts are in line with company’s overall business practices, pricing strategies, business goals, and margin objectives.
• Drafts new contract templates with outside counsel and appropriate internal executives.
• Develop and maintain an RFP template that reflects the company’s overall business practices and review any submitted RFPs for required components as it relates to pricing and contract terms.
• Records & files new contracts (print for file, set up new clients in Sales Force, add to the sales tracking list, etc).
• Sends new clients invoices (establish client in SaaSOptics & Quickbooks).
• Provides necessary reports and project status information to internal sales, support, etc with regard to client history.
• In conjunction with Customer Support and Account Management, handles communications regarding terminating clients and process termination.
• Oversees Accounts Receivables and ensure collection on accounts working with Account Management and Accounting Department.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent
• 5 years related experience or equivalent
• SaaS experience preferred
• Previous Paralegal and software contracts preferred
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm