This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant/HR Coordinator to join an established company in the Cary area.
• Coordinate all Human Resources needs
• Keep track of employee timekeeping, vacation, and sick leave
• Interface with payroll, 401K, and health benefits providers
• Update Employee Manual
• Advise on HR regulations
• Oversee employee onboarding, employee files, and employee review process
• Organize activities to facilitate employee engagement
• Serve as executive assistant for CEO and support other departments
• Write and maintain office policies, organize office operations and procedures
• Manage relationships with vendors and service providers
• Manage all online accounts (phone service, file storage, etc)
• Greet visitors and facilitate a hospitable environment
• Prepare and send information to clients and staff
• Organize and keep office and break room clean
• Coordinate office equipment (printers, internet, etc)
• Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and other office tasks
• Minimum 4 years of experience in an Administrative and HR capacity
• Exceptionally strong organizational and planning skills
• Dedicated, dependable, can-do attitude
• Human resources experience at a small (approximately 50-100 person) company
• Proficiency in MS Office and Excel. Ability to learn timekeeping programs quickly.