This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join a global company in the downtown Raleigh area. This position will be responsible for timely execution of marketing plans and projects; including preparing proposal, presentation and communication materials utilizing Adobe InDesign. This is a contract position last from January- March.
- Maintains brand, product, office, and client messaging and consistency by applying templates to produce marketing materials including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans and qualification packages.
- Reviews marketing material specifications and acts as point of contact and liaison with centralized marketing, analysis and research groups to coordinate the completion and submission of financial, marketing and various client specific property data to incorporate into customized property information packages.
- Organizes the preparation and production of customized, client specific property information packages in response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Responds to general inquiries and provides information as needed, while maintaining confidentiality of Sales, Marketing, Client and proprietary information and data in all communications.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Composes and prepares routine correspondence, faxes and emails for sales professionals.
- Organizes and maintains filing system, file correspondence and other records.
- May coordinate schedules and appointments for sales team members.
- May attend Sales team meetings for the purpose of recording meeting minutes or action items.
- Provides back-up assistance to marketing team.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from 2-year college required.
- 2 years experience providing administrative support to multiple or team of professionals.
- Work experience in Sales or Marketing environment preferred.
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, internet research and web publishing skills. Ability to manipulate and create templates in Power Point and Adobe InDesign.