This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position will assist in performing all commercial accounting, retail and office, functions for mixed used property. Maintain general ledger, financial statements, receivables and payables for the equity partner, and the owner’s associations.
- Provide consolidated monthly reports to management.
- Perform detailed month end financial tie outs.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, financial statement preparation and bank reconciliations.
- Audit tenant rent charges monthly – manage tenant rent increase process.
- Create new leases and lease amendments.
- Review leases for Tenant Improvement/Lease Commission payments and process payments.
- Record and monitor cash receipts and perform A/R maintenance.
- Create invoices for HOA and distribute.
- Manage retail/office and HOA cash balances.
- Year-end Tax and Insurance Reconciliations.
- Two to three year’s accounting experience or combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with JD Edwards, Yardi or MRI accounting systems preferred
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel