This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting an experienced accounting professional to join our client in the Raleigh area. The role of the Financial Analyst is to gather and analyze information to assist management with treasury and financial functions including cash flow forecasting, investing, compliance and debt management. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Prepare and maintain detailed cash flow forecasts for each company. Additionally prepare investment recommendations for all companies.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the companies and the commercial bank account representatives.
- Monitor investments for compliance with Board policies and prepare periodic reports on compliance. Perform reviews of investment portfolio performance and prepare reports.
- Maintain database of customer contracts.
- Prepare monthly billing and revenue and expense schedules.
- Assist staff with preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Prepare financial projections and analyze variances from actual results. Prepare capital expenditure and construction loan applications. Prepare loan advance request documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of the external audit and tax return preparation.
- Perform detailed review of new accounting standards to determine applicability for all companies.
- Assist Wholesale Rates division with research and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with concentration in Finance, Accounting, or closely related field required. MBA preferred.
- CPA required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in public accounting. Big 4 experience preferred.
- Must possess effective working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, auditing standards and common accounting and treasury management procedures.
- Knowledge of general ledger software packages preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform reporting functions, financial diagnosis, analysis, statistical analysis, financial planning and strategy, problem solving and financial-modeling skills in spreadsheets and an ability to navigate financial ERP systems.