This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced accounting professional to join our client in the Raleigh area as their Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller will work with their corporate finance team and report directly to the CFO. This position comes with a competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits.
- Coordinating and assisting with the activities of the corporate finance department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual audits and annual budgets
- Assuring corporate income and payroll tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns
- Responding to CFO and other departmental managers with accurate and timely work to facilitate their financial needs
- Participating in a wide variety of special projects and compiling a variety of special reports
- Conforming with and abiding by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business preferred
- 7-10 years of accounting managerial experience, preferably in a professional services organization
- CPA certification desired
- Familiarity with FINRA and SEC reporting
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, Excel and ERP software
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with both internal and external customers
- Superior organizational and time management skills, and the ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities in a complex service environment