This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Proposal and Marketing Coordinator to join an for an established engineering firm in the Raleigh area. This is a direct hire role with competitive salary, benefits and PTO.
• Coordinate, format, write, edit, and proofread proposals, statements of qualifications, and related marketing materials.
• Maintain/coordinate marketing-related content in project database and CRM such as resumes, project descriptions/details, etc. for use by multiple service lines.
• Handle tasks of varying priority as-needed while maintaining a focus on quality in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Promote and monitor company branding standards across all communication channels
• Assist with building and maintaining graphics library.
• Research business opportunities and assist in strategy development.
• Maintain and create client relationships through networking events, associations, and regular communication.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
• Flexibility to periodically work outside normal working hours, and travel as required for business needs
• BA in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or equivalent degree preferred
Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience with proposals/marketing in the A/E/C industry required.
• Strong professional written and verbal communication skills to communicate efficiently with internal and external clients as well as sub consultants.
• Ability to engage with senior technical and upper management to obtain necessary information.
• Ability to translate complex and technical information into a simple and engaging message.
• Basic/Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Graphic design experience is a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Experience using Deltek Vision or similar database/record keeping system a strong plus.
• Experience using CRM