This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a premier Pharmaceutical Company in the RTP-area in recruiting a senior accountant to join their financial team. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Lead the monthly closing and consolidating process to ensure an accurate, controlled and timely monthly close. Performs monthly balance sheet analysis and account reconciliations.
- Daily reviewing and coding of all of AP invoices to be processed and purchase orders prepared to assure proper budget coding and in compliance with SOP.
- Ensures that all reporting complies with company policies, professional standards, and GAAP.
- Provides detailed analytical review and reporting as assigned to assist the Sr. Director of Finance or the Manager of Business Information Systems.
- Prepares ad hoc detailed analysis as directed to assist Budget Managers with decisions as required.
- Supports the controller in the management of all audits and supports year-end budgeting process.
- BS in Accounting/Finance with minimum 5-7 years experience.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, SAP, and a financial reporting tool such as SAS.
- Pharma or Manufacturing Industry experience preferred.