This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our major pharmaceutical client in the RTP area. In this role you will provide ongoing financial, budget and forecasting support. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Analyze monthly financial results.
- Assist Manager with the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP).
- Formulate, maintain and update accounting rules and operational policies and procedures to guarantee accurate and timely transactional flow of information through the company’s ERP.
- Act as liaison between corporate finance and operations.
- Examine financial impact to support rational and valid business and management decisions as it pertains to cost containment and rationalization, process streamlining and enhanced business flows.
- Recommend and implement changes/enhancements as it relates to internal controls, G/L and income statement.
- Four-year degree in related discipline.
- Three to five years’ operational accounting and analysis experience in a manufacturing environment, with a good understanding of product costing, and business flow of integrated manufacturing and distribution functions. Preferably have experience with ERP product software, SAP experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience in extracting, summarizing and presenting financial information.
- Proven experience and utilization of internal data systems providing end reporting, management analysis reports and financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Process Management.