This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting on behalf of an international firm in Raleigh that is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal to join their firm. This is a direct hire opportunity with rich benefits and pension.
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis. Must possess strong client relations skills.
- Utilization of knowledge of real estate law and procedures. Must possess impeccable attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Juggling multiple assignments in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree plus a Paralegal Certificate (ABA-approved preferred). An equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position may substitute for education requirements.
- Has at least 5 years experience with commercial real estate transactions, specifically title and survey, drafting documents, coordinating closings, and preparing closing binders. Office/retail leasing experience preferred.