This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Engineering Technician to join a global manufacturer in the Raleigh area. This is a direct hire opportunity that is open due to growth within the company.
This position will be responsible for working with engineers, sales, and the manufacturing team in all phases of the design, development, and manufacturing to develop manufacturing processes for new and modified products.
• Works under general instruction and standard procedures to create manufacturing plans
• Evaluate customer and internal documents and develop manufacturing plans to fulfill all requirements within the framework of the MRP and QMS systems
• Create new part numbers and BOM’s to ensure all materials are available to manufacture new product orders
• Develop and document manufacturing routings for new and modified products
• Evaluate and troubleshoot product cost issues for new and existing products
• Troubleshoot and resolve MRP system issues
• Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information
• Provides support and manages engineering projects as assigned
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience in a technical engineering support role
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and still address every minute detail in each project
• Bachelor Degree is preferred but not required
• A solid understanding of manufacturing methods and processes
• Experience managing data in an MRP system, Microsoft Dynamics MRP system is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook are a must, Solidworks is a plus
• Strong math, technical writing, and communication skills are required.
• Ability to work independently or within a team