This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced records/information management professional to join an exceptional organization in the Durham/Chapel Hill area as their Director of Records and Information Management. This is a direct hire opportunity with a company that offers a wonderful mission, competitive benefits and 401k.
- Responsible for all aspects of the records and information management (RIM) program
- Provides strategic direction for the program and overseeing the implementation of program components (e.g., the RIM Program policies and standards, retention schedule, RIM communications to employees, education and training, compliance and program assessment, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of principles of information protection, privacy, confidentiality, and security
- Managing projects that relate to records management, document administration, information integration and information services
- Managing departmental budget
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Library and Information Science, Information Technology, Records Management and Archives, or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Certification in Records Management (CRM) or Information Governance (IGP) preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the records management, document management, digital information services, or similar professions
- Experience managing staff
- Knowledge or experience in database management, storage management, information services, and disaster recovery
- Strong background in information technology to effectively address the evolving needs related to the management of electronic records and enterprise-wide information governance requirements
- Experience implementing or using systems for imaging, document management, enterprise content management, or email management, preferably with the configuration and/or administration of those systems