This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a professional with strong report building and supply chain database experience to join our client in the Mebane area. In this role you will provide systems-related manufacturing support for all levels of the site, including MES, SAP, ERP and other software controls, as well as their related and supporting applications.
- Work with operational teams to develop strategy for manufacturing systems process improvement, execution, and training opportunities.
- Perform ongoing analysis of existing system processes to identify gaps and unitization of current systems.
- Support and assist internal customers, including but not limited to: production employees, technicians, engineers and managers with manufacturing systems including AIMS, SAP, Mesabi, RFPI/New Item Process, and related systems.
- Provide user and maintenance support for other systems, including labels and Access data base programs; and look for opportunities to upgrade and integrate.
- Maintain and use label Access database, modify Loftware label set ups, add into SAP.
- This position requires an Associate Degree; Bachelors Degree in a related field preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in systems analyst field.
- Experience with AIMS, SAP and other systems a plus.
- Understanding and aptitude for computer programming (SQL), report building and databases is preferred.