This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Research Technician Associate to join an established company in the RTP area. This position will conduct and assist in research efforts to develop novel cell and cell-based products for treating pulmonary hypertension and other lung diseases.
• Assist in cell isolation from human lung tissue.
• Assist in characterization efforts for freshly isolated cells.
• Perform routine cell culture.
• Perform experiments to test expandability of primary lung alveolar cells.
• Perform standard cell- and molecular-based assays, including immunoassays (ELISA, Western blot, immunostaining, flow cytometry), PCR, and others.
• Support in assay development and functional testing of lung cells.
• Follow prescribed laboratory methods and protocols.
• Record laboratory data in the in-house data management system(s).
• Regularly present and discuss data with laboratory staff and program leaders.
• BS or MS in Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, or Biomedical Sciences
• 3 years of experience in Biology, Cellular and Molecular Biology, or Biomedical Science research
• Cell culture experience preferred