This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a cutting edge pharmaceutical company in RTP complete critical projects. The position would work heavily in the compliance department and would be a contract role for at least 6 months.
- Coordinate with internal resources (both on site and remote employees) and vendors for flawless execution of critical projects.
- Ensure that all projects assigned are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress of multiple projects across multiple sites to be managed in the cloud
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be embedded in the RTP compliance organization of this company
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industries.
- PMP Certification and Office 365 experience required
- Compliance experience highly desired
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Multi-Site project management experience dealing with both on-site and remote employees preferred