This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Middle School Math Curriculum Specialist to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This position writes and participates in editorial process for test item development.
• Assists with assessment development based on test specifications.
• Reviews, writes, and edits test items using provided acceptance criteria and guidelines for the Framework.
• Aligns the Framework to curricula including but not limited to state standards.
• Calibrates resources and collaborates with other R&D staff regarding calibrations.
• Data entry required.
• Conducts website and tool QA as assigned.
• Assists with developing research instruments and data collection in research studies.
• Identifies opportunities and works with supervisor to write blogs which relate to mathematics education and / or the Framework.
• Prepares speaker proposals and presents at conferences.
• Uses appropriate citation and referencing according to Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
• BA/BS in Mathematics Education or Educational Psychology.
• Experience in middle school mathematics instruction preferred.
• Manage and organize email account and network files per departmental expectations
• Proficient with Windows 7 operating system navigation; file storage, navigation and management
• Basic knowledge of word processing applications such as Microsoft Word and Google Documents
• Beginning knowledge of spreadsheet application capabilities such as Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
• Beginning knowledge of presentation applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Presentations.