This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a skilled Accounting Professional to join a well regarded law office in the Raleigh area. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions for the office along with administering the 401 (k) plan and other benefits.
- Manage the collection efforts for accounts receivable – prepare weekly collection report and cash forecast.
- Manage accounts payable through entire accounting cycle, including approval process, data entry, and payment.
- Ensure expense report submissions and reimbursements are made in compliance with organizational policies.
- Apply customer payments. Research and solve payment discrepancies. Process credit card payments and credits.
- Ensure processes, policies and procedures are documented and updated in a timely manner.
- Create and modify P&L reports.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of Accounting, Bookkeeping &/or Office Management
- Quickbooks experience required