This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Manager to join a global agricultural company in the Greenville/ Farmville area. This position manages, supervises, administers and coordinates the human resources and payroll functions.
• Manage the recruiting, hiring and on-boarding process for hourly and monthly-salaried employees
• at each facility
• Manage the hourly time and attendance and payroll function for each facility, ensuring
• compliance with FLSA
• Coordinate the annual salary review process, including the performance appraisal process for
• monthly-salaried employees at each facility
• Maintain employment records on all employees and provide management with reports as
• required. Coordinate all paperwork for new hires, status changes, compensation and benefits in
• a timely manner
• Manage the hourly benefit plans for each facility and administer the benefits for monthly salaried
• employees, including the annual open enrollment process
• Manage the health services and workers’ compensation activities for the facilities
• Administer the labor relations process, interpreting and administering the collective bargaining
• agreement including the call-in and layoff activities for seasonal employees
• Respond to union grievances and charges of discrimination filed through agencies such as the
• Participate in collective bargaining negotiations and coordinate with plan management in planning
• of such
• Manage the security contract for the Farmville facility
• Provides leadership and direction for the Human Resources team
• Ensure compliance with all Company employment policies, as well as state and federal
• employment laws and regulations
• Assist plant management with the safety compliance at each facility
• Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business or other related field with 5-7 years’ experience in
• HR and Payroll operations, of which 2-3 years in a production or manufacturing environment
• Broad technical knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
• Strong management, interpersonal and human relations skills
• Must be a self-starter with ability to operate independently
• Good broad knowledge of HR/payroll functions, including employment, compensation, benefits, payroll systems and procedures, employee relations and training and development.
• Working knowledge and skills in use of Microsoft Office products
• Experience with Ceridian Dayforce HRIS system a plus