This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Coordinator to join our client in their Raleigh office. This is a multifaceted position with an exciting and growing company.
- Assists in purchasing, including conducting price comparisons on new contractors versus existing contractors and acting as the keeper of the subcontractor files and paperwork.
- Responsible for the assembly, submittal, and tracking of plans, plats, soils reports, engineering, and check requests. This includes ARB (Architectural Review Board) permit submittals.
- Creating, Assembly, & Dispersing Permit Start Packages to the Field.
- Support sales team through Sales Price Changes updates (and commissions) in Newstar and conducting updates/revisions to all community specifications as necessary.
- Research all VPO’s and all discrepancies’ that the field team has as far as trade partner performance.
- Associates degree preferred
- 2-3 years of recent relevant experience within the homebuilding industry is required
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills