This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Controller to join an established company in the Cary area. This position is responsible for managing the financial operations of the company by coordinating all day-to-day accounting activities, which include financial and administrative functions.
- Prepare operating company financial statements, budgets, and forecasts.
- Prepare and work with consolidated financials in a multi-entity environment.
- Work with finance staff to assist in day-to-day accounting activities including accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash disbursements, customer credits and collections, payroll, fixed assets, and general and entity accounting.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Direct month, quarter, and year-end close activities.
- Support the achievement of budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Assist CFO in banking, lender, investor, and shareholder reporting as needed.
- Manage appropriate maintenance of financial reporting systems.
- Manage treasury/cash management for operating companies.
- Work in conjunction with the sales/marketing department in the development and analysis of operational data such as pipeline forecasting, individual sales performance versus budget, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or equivalent) required
- CPA certification is required
- CRO or Biopharma Industry experience required
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and accounting with a demonstrated successful progression in responsibility. Public Accounting experiences a plus.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations required. Experience in the healthcare industry (clinical research) is preferred.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles (including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) required.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems, such as NetSuite, needed.