This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Strategic Pricing Analyst to join our client in North Raleigh. In this exciting position, the Strategic Pricing Analyst will partner with the Merchant teams to develop and execute pricing strategies to drive sales and profit.
- Analyze current and historical results of pricing activity to identify actionable opportunities, develop ideas, and make recommendations for optimal financial performance of merchant categories.
- Establish databases of pertinent information for use in preparing management reports and analyzing financial results, future plans, projections, and forecasts.
- Present recommendations and results across price zones for approval by product directors/merchandise managers/director or retail pricing.
- Input customer/category centric item strategies into the pricing optimization system. Initiate pricing programs at the category/sku level to meet objectives and growth intent.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Math, or Statistics from an accredited four year college or university, including completed courses in business statistics with at least one quantitative analysis course.
- Two or more years business experience.
- Advanced PC skills, familiarity with AS400 and some basic programming a plus. SQL experience preferred.
- Financial analysis and/or forecasting experience preferred.
- Pricing, Merchandising, Merchandise Planning, or Retail experience preferred.