This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract Financial Analyst to join an established company in the Raleigh area. This is a contract position for 6 months with strong potential for hire.
- Coordinate financial reporting for assigned clients
- Assist with training of new hires to use and understand all financial processes
- Act as local expert with the PeopleSoft system and Time and Billing system
- Act as liaison between account staff and corporate operations
- Review month end profit center statements, prepare journal entries
- Assist with collection and analysis of monthly income projections
- Assist with the preparation and review of the monthly staff sharing report
- Prepare and analyze monthly billability report
- Assist with financial reporting packages
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as necessary
- Pull and analyze large amounts of data to create reports and assess key highlights
- Consolidate, compile, create and analyze weekly reporting packages, month-end reporting and budgeting, reforecasts
- Attend meetings with account teams to understand drivers of performance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance preferred combined with a minimum of two to four years of experience in a financial reporting role required.
- Finance experience in an agency or professional services firm preferred.
- Advanced Excel required and proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Experience and strong skills with PeopleSoft, COGNOS and Citrix a big plus.
- Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes Oxley.