This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join an established company in the Morrisville area.
- Manage the coordination and presentation of financial analysis to senior management including plan vs. actual reporting
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial plans and periodic re-forecasts
- Report, analyze and interpret financial and operating data including revenue, cost, product / customer profitability and working capital
- Enhance existing financial and operating performance reporting with a view to developing a more comprehensive suite of financial and operational metrics
- Maintain and enhance financial forecasting models and procedures
- Evaluate potential software applications for use in long term financial planning models
- Develop and prepare various analytical and statistical reports in support of the forecasting process. Participate in the review and analysis of all operating budgets
- Prepare monthly financial analysis in support of sales executive management
- Assist in the preparation of month / quarter end financial close; specifically in the area of promotional spending
- Assist in the expansion of SharePoint application in the areas of Financial Planning and Promotions with a view to improving workflow processes
- Maintain and enhance existing competitor sales, pricing and financial models
- Assist in developing reports that help field sales measure the effectiveness of their promotional spending programs
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP, SOX and applicable government regulations
- Ability to prioritize and work productively under pressure
- Skilled in identification of problems and developing and implementing solutions
- Process re-engineering and IS knowledge – e.g. Hyperion, SAP, Oracle, BPM / BI, etc.
- Minimum eight (8) years in accounting, with at least four (4) years financial analysis experience in positions of increasing responsibility and complexity
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA/MBA is preferred