This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Cost Analyst to join our client in the Louisburg-area. In this exciting position, the Cost Analyst will support the Finance and Accounting Department and perform general accounting duties within the company.
- Prepare detailed customer quotes and estimates
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation for both balance sheet and expense G/L account
- Participate in the month end closing processing, including running and preparing month end reports
- Build bill of material standards for proper costing and pricing, updating pricing for vendors and customers
- Assist with capital expenditure project tracking and fixed asset processing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent in a combination of experience, training and education
- 2-3 years previous experience in accounting & analysis functions
- Knowledge of accounting software, database software, internet software, payroll systems, spreadsheet and word processing software
- Advanced Excel skills and strong Microsoft office proficiency, experience with Access a plus
- Manufacturing, food industry a plus