This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Biotech Greenhouse Associate Specialist to join our client in the RTP-area. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing biotech company!
- Follow strict SOPs and work instructions for all greenhouse operations
- Perform seeding, thinning, transplanting, transfecting and harvesting of plants
- Perform fertilization and irrigation of plants in greenhouses and environmental chambers
- Perform support operations in the greenhouse: production of growth substrates and fertilizing solutions, cleaning tables and work areas, assessing plant growth
- Recording data in batch records to support production of vaccines
- Follow procedures for containment practices applicable to transgenic organisms
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in plant biology, biology, horticulture, agronomy or equivalent or a HS degree and experience in a plant production environment
- Training or experience in horticulture or other related field
- Good organizational skills and excellent documentation skills including the ability to adhere to detailed operating procedures
- Knowledge of cGMP or GLP principles is an advantage
- Experience with greenhouse automation a plus