This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Benefits and Payroll Specialist to join a well-established, global organization in the Chapel Hill area. This is an exciting, newly-created position with excellent opportunities for the right person.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of all benefits-related aspects which includes Health Insurance, FSA, 401K, Disability & Life Insurance, COBRA, etc.
- Maintain and ensure accurate benefits information in HRIS System
401K compliance — Form 5500 filings, ERISA, distribution of SAR’s, Fiduciary Committee meeting activities, etc.
- Fulfill employment and income verification inquiries as necessary
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll ensuring all changes and updates are entered correctly for 100+ employee company.
- Maintain accurate employee data, which includes new hire entry/onboarding, background checks, payroll/personnel changes, direct deposit, separation, benefit enrollments/contributions, wage garnishments, paid time off, etc.
- Process unemployment claims
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 2 years payroll and benefits administration experience
- Familiarity with relevant federal and NC state laws (i.e. FMLA, COBRA, ACA)
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and HR Information/Payroll Systems
- International experience is preferred