9/12/14 – Cell Culture Manufacturing Associate
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Cell Culture Manufacturing Associate to join our fast growing RTP area client. This is a direct hire opportunity for the right candidate! This position is responsible for manufacturing of clinical products, including operating manufacturing equipment, performing manual molecular biology or cellular manufacturing operations, maintaining GMP documentation, and maintain a clean room environment.
- Perform daily manufacturing activities (process, equipment/component preparation and cleaning/sanitization of equipment and rooms) while ensuring adherence to company and governmental GMP regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assist Supervisor with technical review and implementation of new procedures.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures that are performed are documented in a timely manner in accordance with company and regulatory regulations – Batch Records, SOPs, Item Specifications and PFDs necessary for the manufacture of product.
- Assist with executing validation protocols associated with manufacturing equipment and procedures.
- Must have cell culture experience
- 2+ years in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience in equipment and process validation preferred