2/26/15 – Senior Network Engineer
Accentuate Staffing is partnered with an excellent client in Raleigh seeking a Senior Network Engineer. This is a full time, permanent position. In this role, you will be responsible for network operations and related infrastructure services on a regional and global perspective.
- Leading design and architecture, engineering, implementation and support activities of the Enterprise.
- Enterprise data network, voice systems, wireless and security systems.
- Deploy, maintain and administer all data network hardware and ensure compliance of IT data networking or IT security policies.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, discipline: Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, etc
- 10 years of experience working with data networks, Cisco networking systems and some knowledge of information security.
- 6+ years of experience with Cisco technologies: routing & switching, voice and wireless.
- 2+ years of experience with Palo Alto Network Equipment.
- Cisco CCNP certification or higher preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP certification, a plus.
- ITIL certification, a plus.