2/25/15 – Senior Systems Engineer
Have you reached a point with your current organization where you can do pretty much all you can do? Are you working with the same technologies over and over again and are ready for some diversity? Are you an ace with end customers? If this describes you, I think you may want to read further…
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a growing team in the Raleigh, NC area in need of a Sr. Systems Engineer to join their staff on a contract basis. This is a full-time opportunity to join one of the best teams in Raleigh! Essentially, you must be willing to work in a team setting to identify and solve key issues on their production environment. The environment itself sits in a virtual setting so having a background in VMWare and SAN technologies are a big deal to them.
- Proven experience in design, development and implementation of computer devices, specifically network and server technologies.
- Experience with transitioning environments from Physical-to-Virtual utilizing VMWare.
- Impeccable documentation background with the ability to provide examples of this work.
- A CCNA, MCSE, MCITP or other industry certification is a huge plus, but not required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- VMWare, Server ’03/’08/’12, Cisco Router/Switch, NetApp, VPN, Exchange ‘03/’07/’10, Active Directory
If you are a Senior Systems Engineer, have over 5 years of experience and are looking for a great home, don’t delay!! Send me your resume for immediate consideration!!