2/25/15 – Help Desk Technician
Accentuate Staffing is partnered with an excellent client in Raleigh seeking a Help Desk Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for providing phone and in-person support as the initial point of contact for end users.
- Troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer issues.
- Troubleshooting Windows OS, Email, Microsoft Office Suite and additional hardware and software.
- Document trouble tickets with top notch grammar and spelling.
- Apple Smart Phones and Tablet Support.
- Virus and Malware remediation.
- 3+ years in a Help Desk/Desktop Support capacity
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 in a Windows domain environment, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013.
- Experience with password resets, mapping drives, resolving general network connectivity issues including wireless and VPN.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server Admin Tools to maintain Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO and File and Print Servers, not required, but highly desired.
- Experience in virus and malware remediation, smart phones and tablet support and Apple OSX, a plus.