Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
5/8/14 – Field Calibration & Repair Tech
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Field Calibration & Repair Tech for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
The Field Calibration and Repair Technician is responsible for calibrating, troubleshooting, repairing, and installing all equipment both in-house and at customer sites. Field travel requirements are up to 75%. Troubleshoot and repair to board level and perform limited component level repair when required. Service, calibrate, and repair electro-mechanical equipment and miscellaneous types of laboratory equipment. Interface with customers for both sales and service in person, in writing, and on the phone.
- Perform repairs and calibrations on various nuclear and non-nuclear precision measuring devices
- Communicates service capabilities to customers
- Call on prospective and long-term customers to sell additional services and service contracts
- Meet turnaround and overall service goals
- Work with team leaders to ensure the key measures are being achieved
- Provide customer service support
- Perform shipping and receiving functions for equipment serviced
- 2-year Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales and Customer Service experience
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
- Must be willing to attend additional training as required and offered
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows-based applications
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Pay Range: $18-$21/hr